Global Creative Workshop
Institute of Design, Premier International Art and Design Institution established in 1993. With 29 years of experience and expertise of Creative learning and knowledge Share. Institute of Design has Shared its creative knowledge to more than 15,000 Students of streams in Fashion design, Interior Design, Fine Arts, Textile Design, Visual design and also conducting various skill based creative workshop all over South India. The knowledge, skills and attitudes of each of teachers / educators are of great importance. The quality of their teaching has a direct effect upon learners’ attainment.
The demands made on teachers, school leaders, and teacher educators are increasing and changing. They are called on to play a key role in modernising education. To do that, they need to develop their own competences. Initial education and continuous professional development of the highest quality, and access to support throughout their careers are both essential.
A decline in the prestige of the profession and staff shortages are challenges in many countries, holding back the quality of school education. Most countries therefore aim to attract a wider range of suitable candidates to careers in teaching and school leadership, and to motivate and support them to excel in these demanding professions. .Institute of Design has 6 centre’s in India also Institute of DeginColombo Centre in Sri Lanka.
INSTITUTE OF DESIGN GLOBAL CREATIVITY WORKSHOP
- This is an interactive, experiential workshop dedicated to helping teachers/ educators and their students learn how to be more creative. We have developed a series of simple and effective exercises aimed at keeping the creative juices flowing both in the classroom and in one’s personal life.
- The Creativity Workshop is a professional development course for teachers/ educators from all over the world, creating a unique experience that combines learning, and association with peers from different locations and backgrounds.
- This workshop is intended for teachers and educators to understand their own position as a creator. This training will help them in self realization, what are their strengths, the qualities they poses, which can be used in their teaching. Hands on experience in how to find out your ability of self-expression. The emphasis is on being a role model for students in using creativity.
- The Creativity Workshop has helped educators and their students:
- Develop creativity and innovation in math, science, IT, the arts, creative writing, languages, humanities and science.
- Get over writers’ block and combat fears that stifle self expression and new ideas.
- Employ the creative process to develop leadership and teamwork skills, as well as peer respect in the classroom. Engage and focus each person’s innate curiosity and imagination to foster a lifelong love of learning.
- This training is intended for teachers and educators to understand their own position as a creator. This training will help them in self realization, what are their strengths, the qualities they poses which can be used in their teaching. Hands on experience in how to find out your ability of self-expression.
- The emphasis is on being a role model for students in using creativity and achieving the dreams. This workshop of creative teaching is to delivery ones subject to students with ease, for them to enjoy and learn with ease too. By undergoing this workshop one will understand advanced creative teaching techniques and how these techniques be implemented in the classroom. This workshop will equip you with the knowledge of how to develop creative teaching techniques and integrated teaching approach in your teaching sessions creatively interactive.
- On submitting of all assignments during the workshop, you will be graded and a Certificate will be issued on successful completion this creative workshop.
- Textile Designer
- Textile consultant
- Fashion Fabrics Coordinator
- Fashion Consultant
- Fabrics Merchandiser